Thiruvananthapuram: Taking forward the commitment of social responsibility, Destination Kerala Magazine will once again bring together CEOs from various firms to sing for the charity fundraiser event - CCKK (CEOs Croon for Kerala Kids). The fourth edition of CCKK will be held at Hotel Joys Palace in Thrissur on February 23, 2018.
Sobha Ltd. is the Presenting Partner while BMW Platino Classic has come on board as Powered By sponsor. Darsanaveedu (Devamatha CSI Public School) is the CSR Partner; and Hotel Joys Palace is the Hospitality Partner. The evening of February 23 will see 15 leading CEOs, entrepreneurs and senior-level decision makers from the government and industry coming together to belt out chartbusters supported by live orchestra in front of a specially invited audience of over 100 business friends and family.
The main goal of CCKK is to gather resources for ill and underprivileged girl children who are in need of medical care. Through CCKK, ‘Destination Kerala’ is advocating the need to go beyond cheque book charity and engage business leaders and donors in a heartening initiative that is sustainable as well. The first event was held on July 28, 2016 in Kochi at Taj Gateway Hotel. The second edition was held on January 20, 2017 in Thiruvananthapuram at Hotel Hycinth By Sparsa and third edition in Kozhikode at Taj Gateway Hotel on September 22, 2017.
CCKK is ‘Destination Kerala’ business magazine’s innovative business networking platform with a strong emphasis on social responsibility aimed at building awareness and sponsorship around an NGO working in the area of children’s health. ‘Destination Kerala’ has been championing the cause of education for the girl child for many years now. Currently, the magazine sponsors primary education of 50 girl children every year.
The forthcoming edition of CCKK on February 23 will be like a college day or school reunion. Language no bar. Genre no bar. Just innocent fun and good food galore. All for a great cause. Stay tuned.
The singers of CCKK Thrissur include:
- Rev. Fr. Walter Thelappilly CMI, Provincial, Devamatha Province
- Rev. Fr. Shaju Edamana CMI, Principal, Devamatha CMI Public School
- K J Pius, Eexecutive Director, KPL Oil Mills
- Mrs. & Mr. Babu Chakola, Owner, Chakola Trade
- Thomas M J (LIC) and Mrs. (Ln) Geedhu Thomas, Proprietrix, Moon Beauty Parlour
- Aakarsh Paul, Managing Director, Universal Chemicals
- Adv. Sandhya Vargheese
- Shabu Aboobackar, Managing Director, KRC LODGING
- Bejoy Paul Chakkalamattath, Director, CKP Constructions
- Dr. Geetha A P, Consultant, Mother Hospital, Thrissur
- Uday Kumar V, Business Head, Destination Kerala